<body>

WELCOME TO MY WORLD
♥ Friday, August 14, 2009

time flies so fast....seems lik yesterday im juz enter UCSI for audition in a superblur mode...then suddenly i bcome a senior tats going to start my foundation sem 3 in it >.<...yup!!!senior!!!sounds great~~hehe...im stil cant believe it u noe...its so fast!!! im facing my recital,jury...juz leave 2 months more....

I learned many things in my uni life...so many times laugh lik crazy wit them ,cry in front of them,bcome emo n think too much....my life bcome quite interesting now...somthing tat i nvr experience b4...

tq so much my frens ^^ ....feel so gud i can knew u guys...everytime bside me....play,study,practice,eat,even sleep also 2gether(tis 4 some specific person nia...)

experience many first time in my life...i also change a lot jor...go many places...did many crazy things...so hardworking to practice...bck home so late....many n many...

anyway,my uni life is so colorful wit urs my dear ^^ music students....

Footprints,7:50 AM